Birthday Sheikh/ Sheikha of the Desert
Surprise your Prince/Princes to Celebrate their birthday in the most authentic Desert Safari Camp in Abu Dhabi. Let us make your little munchkins or Big Babies day special by organizing their Birthday Party in a Serene Bedouin style camp. We will arrange the most interesting activities to keep little monsters busy & Parents Happy.
This is our regular package if you need customized package please contact us to get best offer.
Kids policy : 0-3 years free, 3 years to 12 years falls under child rate:
|Number of Pax||Group Prices||Optional Cake Prices|
|20 pax||AED 5,000/-||AED 600/- 2 KG Cake|
|30 pax||AED 7,500/-||AED 850/- 3 KG Cake|
|40 pax||AED 10,000/-||AED 1,100/- 4 KG Cake|
|50 pax||AED 12,500/-||AED 1,400/- 5 KG Cake|
- Pick up and Drop off Service from your location with Tour guide.
- Complimentary Soft drinks, Juices, Water, tea and coffee Served upon arrival
- French Fries served on arrival
- Coloring kits and papers ( kids only)
- Complimentary Mini Party favors & Complimentary sweets & candies
- Cake Cutting ceremony, Happy Birthday singing, party, music & Mascots.
- Dune bashing in 4×4 vehicle
- BBQ Dinner Buffet
- Sand Boarding/ Sledding
- Camel Riding & Horse Back Riding
- Falcon Show/ Falcon Picture Taking
- Henna Tattoo
- Competitions Tug of war, sack race & etc
- Dress like Sheikh & Sheikha of the desert & take pictures with your friends
- Camp Fire with Marshmallows & sticks to heat & eat
- Play Area for Kids including slides, swings & etc.
- Watching a short film about the UAE’s History.
- Quad Bike/ AVT (all-terrain vehicle) is for rent and optional only for Kids above 8 years old at 00 per 10 minutes and Polaris rent and optional at AED150.00 per 15 minutes (with parents only). (Wear Pants and Shoes to prevent injuries)
Terms & conditions:
50+ people parties may be arranged on request & shall be given a separate quotation.
Kids Magic show could be arranged on an extra cost of 1000 AED/-
Please Note: Our camp does not serve or allow alcohol. Your safety is our number one priority therefore please listen & follow the instructions during the pickup & orientation. Outside food is not allowed in our camp due to hygiene issue. We do not allow fire work or party poppers as they pollute the desert environment and scare the wild animals.